Master the modern leadership skills that lead to relevant, sustainable change for your students.
Join us for our seventh Change School cohort coming February 2019!
Ready to Lead Your School Into the Future?
Schools around the world are changing in response to the exploding new learning opportunities for students and adults in the modern world. If you are a leader dedicated to the task of reimagining your school to take full advantage of this moment, and you're looking to connect with a tribe of other leaders from around the world focused on the same work, Change School will help you create a unique path forward. Join us if you want to learn more about:
- Creating a common language around learning for your school community.
- Creating effective ways of telling a new story of learning to your constituents.
- Writing a mission and vision fit for modern times.
- Building a culture of learning throughout your school community.
- Keeping up with the increasing pace of change.
- Using technology in classrooms to amplify learning in powerful ways
- How to get buy in
- Clear communication strategies.
- How to make change happen.
- Risk taking.
- Global perspectives on education.
- Modern learning theory.
- How to lead a movement.
- Best practices in schools.
- To deal with "perpetual beta."
- How to create cultures of learning.
- To create a modern mission and vision.
- Articulating your beliefs...
- About organizing community wide conversations.
- Much more!
Each week, you and our Change School community will engage in a deep dive into the main ingredients required to create a relevant, sustainable recipe for modern change that you can employ in your school or district. And along the way, we’ll help you design and write your own “Change Playbook,” your unique plan to bring about meaningful change.
Meet the Change School Team
With a combined 60+ years of experience in the classroom and as principals, supervisors, and technology specialists, we're uniquely positioned to lead your journey.
Kim Moritz Superintendent, Springville-Griffith School District (NY)
Anthony Edwards Superintendent, Peel School Board, Toronto ON
Lucio Padilla, Jr. Dir. of Instructional Technology, Calexico (CA)
Why change the world alone?
Isn't now the time to became a part of larger movement to not just reimagine the work of schools, but actually change the work of schools as well? If not now, when?
Our next Change School cohort begins February 12, 2019!
Investment: $1,197 USD
We’re confident that your experience with us will be worth time and treasure that you devote to building your own change process. If, at the end of Change School you don’t agree, we’ll refund your money in full. All we ask is that you share with us your completed playbook, just so we know that you gave it your best shot.